CohnReznick currently provides attest services to the federal government under our GSA Federal Supply Schedule 520: Audit and Financial Management Services. We are currently helping several civilian agencies address their backlog of audit requirements, contract closeouts and potential statute of limitations issues. Our services can be performed as an audit under Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), Agreed-Upon Procedures under GAGAS, or general consulting services. This allows agencies to choose the level and cost of services that most closely align with the risk to the government of a particular contractor’s portfolio.
We help federal agencies in the areas of:
- Incurred Cost Proposal Audits
- Assistance with Provisional or Forward Pricing Rates
- Accounting System Reviews
- Proposal Reviews
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Disclosure Statement Reviews
- Preaward Survey of a Prospective Contractor (SF1408)
- Contract Closeouts
In today’s federal environment, time is money. We can provide high quality audit results more quickly and at a lower total cost than the DCAA. We have found these results to be measurable as compared to statistics disclosed by the DCAA in their report to congress.
DCAA’s average time:
- to perform an incurred cost audit is 1184 days versus 120 days for a private sector contracted audit (from award to final report)
- to perform a proposal audit is 110 days versus 45 days for a private sector contracted proposal audit