In the following CohnReznick government contracting podcast interview, Christine Williamson and Lynne Gummo, partners in the CohnReznick Government Contracting Industry Practice, preview the results of the Firm’s inaugural Benchmarking Survey for government contractors.
Although the sentiment on the future of government contracting is generally positive in 2017, there are still areas of uncertainty—even with the federal budget being passed, the prospect of tax reform, and a strong stock market.
On June 6 and June 14, 2017, CohnReznick, in partnership with Unanet, is hosting a Lunch and Learn event to announce the results of our inaugural Benchmarking Survey. The survey will help government contractors learn how to benchmark their financial operations, access critical competitive data, and understand the techniques their peers are using to increase profitability.
Government contractors will be presented with financial and operational insights that will help them to adapt, survive, and thrive in today’s ever-changing, and often unclear, business climate.
The podcast offers an early preview of the Benchmarking Survey, and includes:
- A high-level overview of the Benchmarking Survey. (:52)
- A deep dive into the various topics that the survey tracked. (2:15)
- A review of trends for 2017 that will impact overall business growth for government contractors. (3:37)
- A preview of the key findings of the benchmarking portion of the survey. (6:35)
- Insights on where the government contracting industry is headed this year and in the future. (9:58)
CohnReznick will host this Lunch and Learn on June 6th in Baltimore, and again on June 14th at the Tower Club in Tysons, VA. Click here to learn more about the firm’s Lunch and Learn series for government contractors.
To learn more about the CohnReznick Government Contracting practice, please contact Christine Williamson at email@example.com.