The excitement continued to build as the 12th Annual Greater Washington Government Contractor Award Finalist were announced at a reception last night held at the Hilton Tysons Corner.
Presented by the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce’s Greater Washington Government Contractors Council and Professional Services Council, these awards honor the leadership, innovation, and commitment to excellence of the people and businesses in the Washington government contracting community.
This year’s finalists for Contractor of the Year and Executive of the Year are:
Contractor of the Year (less than $25 million)
• Amyx, Inc.
• Arc Aspicio
• Audacious Inquiry
• IndraSoft, Inc.
• MindPoint Group, LLC
Contractor of the Year ($25-75 million)
• Attain, LLC
• Buchanan & Edwards
• By Light Professional IT Services, Inc.
• Eagle Ray Inc.
• NetCentrics Corporation
• Octo Consulting Group
Contractor of the Year ($75-300 million)
• Agilex Technologies, Inc.
• Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
• Systems Made Simple, Inc.
Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
• Accenture Federal Services LLC
• American Systems
• MAXIMUS, Inc.
Executive of the Year (less than $75 million)
• Satya Akula, President and CEO, Amyx, Inc.
• Babs Doherty, President and CEO, Eagle Ray Inc.
• Scott Goss, President and CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions
• Kim Hayes, CEO and Co-Founder, The Ambit Group, LLC
• Mehul Sanghani, President, Octo Consulting Group
Executive of the Year ($75-300 million)
• Jay Challa, Chairman and CEO, Ace Info Solutions
• Amr ElSawy, President and CEO, Noblis
• Patrick Murphy, President and CEO, Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
• Julian Setian, CEO, SOS International
• Sharon Virts, CEO and Founder, FCi Federal
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
• Anthony Smeraglinolo, President and CEO, Engility Corporation
• Anne Altman, General Manager, Federal Government and Industries, IBM Corporation
• Ellen Glover, Executive Vice President, ICF International
• Kurt Bergman, CEO, Michael Baker International
• Teresa Bozzelli, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Sapient
As a GovCon Awards Nominations Committee participant and reception sponsor, Watkins Meegan is proud to have clients amongst this list and would like to congratulate all of the finalists!
Winners to be Announced Live at 12th Annual Awards Gala November 13th at The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner.